Friday 22 October 2010

Friday

And it's a nice enough one. Still bimbling around aimlessly though, which isn't good. May wander into town but dunno what for. Seem to be treading water this week, can't seem to get started. Perhaps it's cos Berlin's over now and I don't really have anything significant on the calendar. Well, Kulu next week and potentially the castle tickets to get. Will go see Phil tomorrow, must try to get my Moogerfoogers back too. Not using a whole load of stuff - should I flog some more of it? Maybe the Microsampler to Tim as I ain't doing owt with it. And how many synths do I need to sequence with for goodness sake? Do I need those Creamware jobbies?
Enthusiasm, wherefore art thou?
At least Pat's all-clear was good to receive yesterday. Obviously meant a lot to her (and me) even if delivered by the least patient-friendly doctor we've encountered for a while. Still, onwards and upwards. Might take Jasper out again. He always appreciates that.

No comments:

Post a Comment