Sunday 3 October 2010

In a kind of limbo awaiting Cirklon track upgrade OS. Don't wanna push Colin as I've done rather a lot of that (and still more to do) so having a go at the Wally theme/tune. Not happy with it though, haven't quite got the feel I want - the tune seems to be veering towards the oriental which isn't what I intended.
Got a load of shrooms today. Hopefully they'll dry properly this time, have been more careful.
Over a week until Berlin but I guess I'm cutting it short for Cirklon in several respects - must work on tunes. Can't keep holding off for more tracks after today, will use scene overrides to achieve what I want where possible. There's a sorta frenzy about ex-TD members attending that has totally erased any interest in the actual performers (us) it seems to me. A bit surreal but then that's what these things are like. I'm imagining the jams perhaps not so great this time because everyone's gonna be thinking about their gig spots and saving the best stuff for that. We're gonna do the whole mellotron thing before the two acts that follow us use all the same sounds etc. Naughty eh? Really not sure how this one will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment