Friday 29 October 2010

Good Friday. Had email from M asking me to have a go at some investigative/forensic type music. In the afternoon did a track (Sicko), which he liked. Lots of ideas for the kind of stuff to do, plus gonna watch some of those US shows that I usually avoid. For research. M said some encouraging things, pepped me up.

Cold still not really gone so reluctantly decided not to go to Kulu. Sorta pissed off but can't really risk setting myself back- or bringing back a cold. This one has laid Pat and me down for days and we can't afford another bout. Shame, lots of people going I wanna see. Must book those castle tickets.

Ordered Departure From Northern Wasteland and Exile on Mainstreet from Amazon. Can't find my original Departure and want to hear it again after meeting Michael.

Put a showreel online linked from my main site. Even added Sicko to it since it's very different to the rest. Will keep the best 20 tracks up there, uses the same played the JIC used but it seems OK.

Cirklon beta chat now three-way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment