Monday 14 March 2011

Good progress last night, did most of a new track and polished the last one's drums. Happy now. Had a quick look through gig and decided what songs I'll play, should be no probs. Hoping Colin can sort my Repeater CC control or I'll have to take the Remote 25.
Worrying noises from both the V-Synth and Virus. Will make sure I only use low resource Virus patches to avoid disaster.
Some very surreal news about M&T. Looks like it may even make the nationals.
Today did very little but got review deadline and wordcount, will start this evening. Should not be bad to do as I've played it quite a bit and have stuff to say. Thinking the Octatrack could be my solution to live gigging of polished-mixed-with-live material. Must chase getting one so I can be sure it's as good as the manual reads.
Bought more mouse poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment