Wednesday 23 March 2011

Sold Perfourmer. Will I regret it? At least to a nice guy. Didn't get much work done today, pottered with "machine" a bit, a track with some potential. Explained to Spectrasonics again about envelopes. Got recording of gig (good) and cleaned it up very slightly. Only one really odd part, which was a random loop I dialled up on the Repeater. Having dedicated controls handy would have helped me save that bit I think, taking it down to 1BPM always does something interesting.
Asked some questions of Elektron, the reply should help me decide whether to sell more gear and get an Octapad now. Octatrack. Octatrack, why can't I remember that??
Got gig video too, looks good, not watched more than a few mins so far but will. Not a busy day if I'm still typing eh? Not gonna touch novel again unless I get some feedback, it'll remain a flawed and weird thing. Sketching out new one in my mind. Started the other day but held back now until I have an actual plot! Otherwise another start that goes nowhere.
Read my latest review and I think I was less critical than I'd intended. Not sure why, perhaps one revision too many. Still makes the points I wanted but in a wishy-washy way I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment