Saturday 12 March 2011

Phew, last night's Kulu was a blast. I'm definitely struggling to keep up though. Took all my chems early so I'd be able to function again in the morning (horse duties). The result was that by about 3:30 I was flagging. Not totally sure about this Bearded Theory thing now, everything was so loud and full on last night, my quiet, ambient noodlings really won't work in such an environment. Talked to AstroD about potential collab (time?).
Got vid from sb, great stuff but only 20 mins. I need to put it together with Tim's stuff, if Tim can think of a way to get it to me. Seriously thinking of just putting on Arcs & Angles. Just watching it now for the first time in a while and the visuals are really, really good. Not massively colourful but not bad. Could just run that or Vic's DVD (if I can find it in this fecking tip!) or splice them together with the coloured blocks in between. All time though...
Had intended to polish "tortured earth" today and/or start the Swarmy review. Have done neither. Listened to what I have in Cirklon and decided what is playable. Synthi sounding good, that and the looper offer much fun. Looks like a busy week next week, dunno quite how it'll pan out.
Oh and to really help things out, the V-Synth old motherboard problem seems to have recurred. Nasty distorted noises on some patches. Damn and buggerations!

No comments:

Post a Comment