Friday 11 March 2011

It's Friday. I'm knaggered (as Nick would say) but at least have a track in the bag. It's still not totally sci-tech I think, it's called something cheerful like "the tormented earth" and I was thinking of all those gloomy documentaries about the way we're gobbling up resources like there's no tomorrow. Whether this is the right thing I don't really know but it's something.
I put off M&T, but now instead of working on more tracks I truly feel like going back to bed. Rock and roll eh? I think I *am* going back to bed... no chance to make it through the night otherwise. Synthi back and lovely as ever. The sync mod in particular makes a difference, the shape mod I'm not so sure about yet.
Pat looked a bit woozy before, if she's still like that I'm gonna drive her up to the horse just to keep an eye on her. She may have to wake me up though!

Feel like crap. Going to Kulu anyway so will probably take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment