Tuesday 1 March 2011

lol, spotted my "frozen shite" poem again, could never put it anywhere visible of course.

Frozen Shite
I took a walk one winter's night
and chanced across some frozen shite
well 'chanced' isn't quite the perfect word
for such oft-encountered icy turd
It's like dog owners just don't care
Their stupid mutts squat everywhere
This causes general consternation
I'd love to give them constipation
but instead I whitter and I whine
write stupid poems that don't even rhyme.

You may not worry, fret or care
that frozen shite is everywhere
cos being cold it hardly smells
so just step by it, what the hell?
But a trillion dogabytes of data
Splattered round for now and later
Can't be good to step around
It isn't clever or profound
We must do something, smite this shite
that I chanced across one winter's night!

No comments:

Post a Comment