Monday 15 April 2013

HS - some pix



So today I put everything back and Colin sorted the Scene chain play mode. All looking good. Need to use JSON to convert all my scenes to songs, hope it's easy but expect it will be faffy. Good day, lots of great pix from the gig and good feedback, worked on review and I like what I've written. Agreed to do SW10 in France, I know, I know, but it's dedicated to the works of Iain Banks so how could I refuse? I should write to him and tell him what we're doing, know he'd be chuffed that his stuff reached us. Wonder what else I agreed to today? Seem to think there's something...

Going to  confine octatrack to weird noises and ambient, static stuff. It's just fucking impossible to ever know what all its tracks and scenes are for every part so I'll reign it in for a bit, let it expand again later. Have I ever struggled to love any device so much? But I'm determined to prove it's worth it, no matter how inscrutable it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment