Thursday 25 April 2013

Still feel like shit

Think I'm coming to the end of it though. Had to get up in the night to change my t-shirt as it was ringing with sweat. Poor Pat! Studio is still a pile of boxes and flightcases, have not sent off review as still waiting for reply despite raising two problem records and talking directly to the new Communication Officer who has passed me to the Project Manager. Sigh.

Seriously wondering whether France next year is gonna be a good idea if this is the impact it has on me afterwards. Really must get out more, must start to gather more germs rather than do it big-style once or twice a year. Either that or stay in forever! I think my wheelie bin goes out more than I do.

New theremin on the way. Old one on the way too - to France.

This is basically all I have to say today. It's raining too - Pat's taken Jasper out for me and, despite only getting up at 10:00, I'm fighting the urge to return to bed. Let's hope I never get really ill, I find it incredibly frustrating not to be able to do stuff.

Mag arrived, new theremin too. Must go and start sorting studio later. Not sure I fancy an MS20 mini as much now if the knobs are a bit naff and the jacks not so good. Mind you they're the same jacks as all the eurorack stuff. Confused. May just blow my cash on the entire Volca range. :)

New theremin arrived. Didn't make it into the studio but did have good chat with developer about my review and sorted a few things. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment