Monday 21 August 2017

Another post about inertia

Yeah, I'm yawning too.
Saturday.
Was meant to go to Modular Meets today, had totally decided and everything. Then I stayed home and got trashed again with Tim. A bit of a pattern here isn't there? In other news, I started reading a book written by a friend of mine, an actual published book. But I'm struggling with it after just one chapter.

Recorded some good stuff. Forty something minutes of it.

Sunday. Tony came.
Monday. Pat off with baby. Did lots of book work, some work on Hooppler - 45 mins and now mixed pretty darn hot actually.

Listened to a performance of Eroica symphony entirely from memory. Really enjoyed it, very flowing and great to see the musicians interact. Would love to hear the 7th symphony done the same way.
 The 3rd quatsi later, I think. To follow Glass/Shankar thing I saw with tea. Run out of beer!





My Synthi from a different angle than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment