Friday 11 August 2017

Simplicity

You know, finally, I'm getting there. Minimalism I mean. Not totally, still too much hands on and messing, but finally forcing myself to obey my will rather than my whims.

Recorded a mellow demo of Tony's SRE chorus. Inevitably I added Lyra and the looper caught it. Eventide Pitch Factor in there of course.


The bandcamp version is longer and has had some Pro 2 overdubs. You may consider the video to be the pure one pass version and may prefer it on that basis. Begorrah

Weird that these last few days people have started buying stuff from my bandcamp site. One guy has bought so many individual things he could've got the bumper set for the same amount, but I feel like I shouldn't leap in and tell him since it might seem odd or pushy. Good when someone does that though, suggests they get it, all this stuff, and I'm not just some madman. Well.

rejected for obvious reasons, experimenting with different light levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment