Thursday 10 August 2017

Musing for a brew zing

I often ask myself: is this creativity? Or is it simply what any being, finding itself alive, might do? How am I to answer this? Or anything else for that matter.

Wow, that's the kind of gibberish I write when Pat's away and I'm on the sauce! Definitely overdue starting a new novel - but 'the book' must come first.

I got a Pressure Points. Considered getting a pair but will see how I get on with one. I realised today that I could really use it with Morphagene - it will let me preset combinations of slices, tunings and start points, with the pressure part controlling the gene size, at least that's the plan. Could sequence that stuff but a direct selection seems more desirable. Oddly, the 3 fixed voltages for each pad seem to fluctuate. Wonder if that means my power supply is close to capacity?
In other news, dunno if related, my Synthi died. Took it to Tony who pointed out the fried part which sadly he didn't have. Dunno what other damage might have been caused at this stage or the cause - have some suspicions but let's see what Tony discovers before I voice them. Had a cool demo of a beast in progress. Very exciting to see it growing.
Ordered a MakeNoise skiff because it was heavily discounted due to not having an AC adapter. Sorta gambling that I can get one. Got an update to say they don't know when they'll send it as it depends on them being able to find it. Sigh.
Tomorrow it's the door men. Supposedly tiles on Friday but we'll see.

Oh, I weakened and bought the FM aerial for the OP-1. Thought the carry case too expensive though.



Not mine but pretty all the same. Slightly jealous of Tim's System 100m. The new BSP looks fab too.


No comments:

Post a Comment