Wednesday 23 February 2011

Cool, review and screenshots sent in. I think it's OK and balanced, took a bit of effort but happy with the results. Gonna look at Omnisphere in more detail today and consider the iPad thing. If a new one is due, can I get an older one cheaper?
May also try and polish those two shorter reviews in case a deadline appears. Actually, should try and get some of those tracks moving. Jeez I'm shite at multitasking! Tasking, even.
More coffee. That'll sort it. Wednesday already. The sand never stops pouring.

Good day. Apple are lending me an iPad, which is excellent news. I ploughed on with the edits, more tomorrow but I also did a "nonvox" version of Far Away, adding piano to replicate the melody of the voice, ish. Some of the edits are proving difficult but the weird ones, at least, are easy. In the evening I had a good Cirklon session, new OS adds a few small but important enhancements. May get Tony A to fit new screen cos of my flicker. Have a few reasonable tunes for the gig I think, now considering having Cirklon do the patch and volume changes of the two synths I'm gonna be playing. It would make quite a lot of sense as stumbling around looking for patches when there's just me juggling plates already is prone to too much wackiness. Good discipline to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment