Saturday 26 February 2011

Good progress: Synctracks like the stuff and the variation on "far away" so that's a relief. Will do some edit versions of "nonvox" and then look at starting the new stuff. Today I'll do more with Omnisphere as I was really getting into the granular parts yesterday. First priority is to unhang the iPad. Bizarrely it froze on my at 20:55 yesterday and every time I touch it all I get is the same screen flickering; won't respond to anything, can't take the battery out. Dearly hope when I connect to iTunes it will be restorable. I don't think I want one.
Pat still hardly speaking, she's starting to worry me a bit. Carrying small things on ain't good and I think this hassle at work has hit her harder than she admits. Another disciplinary meeting isn't a good sign.
Good seeing Isgar again yesterday.
Pebbles went home this morning, has been nice having a cat around. No sign of any mice at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment