Thursday 10 February 2011

Sent "Far Away" to Liz cos even though it's an odd tune I think it has something. She liked it too and has promised to let me know where I should deploy my energies next. No reviews in so worked a little on the Ethno World 5 review. I have a fair bit of stuff written for that and the other now so could get into shape reasonably quickly if asked. Pottered with Cirklon. I find that removing the JV from the live box was a good thing, have more than enough instruments already so it was a distraction. Could flog it I guess but no hurry, all those expansion cards worth more than the synth.
Still nothing from Tony about my Synthi, will it be ready for gig? I now have two mixer channels free and would dearly love to try Synthi through new Eventide Space pedal, whenever that arrives.

Must push Colin for instrument-level CCs as that, at least, I need for gig for Repeater control. I have compiled yet another TBI, a "me priority" one as usual. Got new PSU and no flickers yet, hope that's solved.
Mice eating poison. Don't feel good about that but has to be done.
Pat's horse OK, made miraculous recovery once at vet's for x-ray. Typical! Still, relief all round.
May try Pascal again today and see what he's up to. Would be good to get together. Starting to feel like playing again.

Gig Saturday, Dave Gurr and Harvey. Looking forward, really must get together with H for music sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment