Wednesday 11 May 2011

Have moved Proteus into Cirklon flightcase where it has some airspace around it. I think that was the source of those strange pops I've been hearing too, let's hope it'll be OK or I may have to consider loading my PCM cards into the Planet Earth module, which I really don't want to do.

Haven't quite got everything as slick as it was but it'll be OK I think. Tomorrow I label cables, do the power supply floor box etc. Then I can have a last run through and decide the running order. Colin has added the looper mode with velocity decay and it's nice, just not what I need right now. Some very niggly little things like being unable to delete scene volume settings as the UI has been removed. I could add a CC7 event for the offending instruments I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment