Monday 2 May 2011

So, Osama Bin Laden retires as the World Hide & Seek Champion and another sunny day passes blissfully for the rest of us. Still, fair play to the Yanks for taking out the Bins on a Bank Holiday.
Don't think I'm gonna make humour the main point of my blog. Not when I have so much pointlessness and wibble to fit in. Um, worked on a few variations of things for Bearded. Still have to think logistically but no hurry for that.
Biscuit going back this week. Shame, I'll miss it. Still waiting for Minimax cash to filter through from Paypal to my account, Bank Hols delays? Anyway, should take care of the Octatrack which I'll probably need if I'm gonna do this festival in Portugal. Be nice to hang with Oojami properly too so fingers crossed I can make it.
Anyway, maybe I'll spend the evening doing more tunes and, well, the usual. What am I like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment