Friday 27 May 2011

Trying not to lose myself in new Iain M Banks, not entirely succeeding. Have sussed the easier of the two drum machines, the other I've parked for now until next week after review and when I can sit and watch the various tutorial videos.
Seems I lost Eric as a fb friend after my suggesting I didn't believe in the loch ness monster based on the available evidence. He's one of those serious american christian types, probably still smarting over the analogue envelopes request that he'll probably never sanction now. Ah well.
MTC fix arrived, will test properly today. BOB also due today or Tuesday so finally I can sequence the Synthi directly.
Monotribe review almost complete, said everything I want to, just the words to tidy/streamline/polish. The three software reviews will be next I guess, unless cool things arrive first.
I'd better put that curtain rail up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment