Friday 3 August 2012

Another day of not much work. Paid Dave for the Analog Laboratory then sat and started to put it through its paces. Wrong order. :) I have to say after Diva it sounds lifeless and plastic and the SEM emulation is unconvincing, the filter really doesn't sound like a SEM and the envelopes are wrong. Yep, they did the stupid start at zero rookie mistake! Unless the beta version of AL has a bodged version of SEM for some reason. I reported it as a bug anyway so maybe it'll get fixed. Some reasonable sounds in the four thousand though and the minimal editing is probably going to be acceptable for library tunes.

Jessica Ennis just said "I'm literally speechless". Still, she's gorgeous.

Spent a few minutes with that free Minimoog. Seems to me they cocked up VCO3, hmm, did I point this out before? Getting old and repeating myself.

Had a lovely walk today up to the atom. It's a panopticon and looks like this:


Some twat had broken the central mirrorball that's meant to reflect all the different windows.
Those are my thoughts for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment