Thursday 23 August 2012

OK, despite a few small buglets I'm gonna stick with the latest beta for Shamania. Played through a number of songs today and they appear to work fine. Realised I could reorder my set by manually editing the Songs JSON file but, well, life's too short. Am all packed up and ready to head off, probably tomorrow afternoon.

One Sea is doing very well, shows that all I need to do is tell a few people. Oh and have something worth listening to. It encourages me to get the other good stuff finished off and carved into decent-sized chunks. I don't want people to think we're milking it but at the same time, the quality is too good not to release. There's still the gig recording too!

Pete reminded me of the Ideation blog, which has now got more in it.

http://ideationmusic.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment