Saturday 31 May 2014

Octatrack to go

Someone offered to swap my Octatrack for an Analog Four. Despite investing more time in the Octatrack than anything else in years, I still don't love it even though on a good day it does wondrous things. Perhaps in future I'll have another, when there's manager software to take all the drudgery out of using it. Too slow for me. A4 appeals far more at the moment, especially if I do Finland. Yeah, still waiting someone to confirm but feeling edgy. June tomorrow. 
Hope to get Mini back next week, well go get it. Roof possibly being done, have been covering up, more to do. Upheaval but worth it for peace of mind. 
They gave the wrong time for the electronic music thing so we were 2 hours early. Will try to go next month. Possible jam there on 21st. 

Up to chapter 46 in my polishing. Obviously not giving every chapter a deep shine, some parts possibly will need a third pass but readable on this one for select few. Around 80,000 words and has taken two years, shows I've been busy with other stuff. Not music though, let's get back into that when this dealt with. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment