Monday 2 June 2014

A day doing ordinary things

OK, I myself now question the use of 'ordinary' when it comes to breaking an asbestos garage into small chunks, bagging it and taking it to a secure disposal facility. Good manly work though, allowing me plenty of chances to kick, strike and generally batter. Managed to dispose of the entire roof, the walls are still standing, to be tackled tomorrow. Found a non-gypsy type happy to take the garage door away, although he'll have to cut it in half.

They started preparing to take the roof off the house too. I did as much protective covering in the attic as possible. Fingers crossed I'm not going to regret this!

I did no work yet today. This evening I plan to but really my head is still full of novel and the final ten or so chapters that are kinda crucial and still sketchy in places. Not that I mind sketchy sometimes for pace and distraction, but not right now when it needs to start satisfying on a deeper level. Darn but I could work on it forever.

CD to go off for reproduction just as soon as I get the invoice print from Dawn. Get a bloody printer boy!


That's a picture I took yesterday in Hurst Green. I find I rather like it, the clear water showing the rocks underneath while also reflecting the trees and sunlight. Amazing what you can do with a little phone and the right light.

Seems like the Odyssey deal is fizzling out due to some tosser winning but not wanting. So may be some time as it could require putting back into eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment