Wednesday 25 June 2014

Stressful grey limbo day

Got ourselves worked up about a lump on Pat's back and the day dragged until the x-ray results came back. Had to push it through, practically demanded to see the doc and finally all was well. Past history made us jumpy but yet another example of us counting our blessings. Getting soft in my old age. Couldn't write a word but did get some great answers back on a review I can probably finish in the next session, once I confirm the answers and try a few suggestions. Drank beer in the evening that I'd been saving for weekend. Felt justified.

Watched some mindless footie while making patches and sequences. This is me doing it in my Angry Bird pants:


Tomorrow I go see Tony and get my Minimoog, Poly800 and Radias back. So that's cool. Have considered selling the Radias, might regret it though. It's still a fab thing, that and a P3 a perfect pair, even better-sounding than the KS. The A4 has the analogue lushness but the Radias has multiple synthesis technologies...

Will take Tim's Vermona drum machine to be fixed and also his alphajuno programmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment