Wednesday 19 October 2016

The Dreaded Lurgi!

Was on the point of going to doctors when finally my stomach started burbling again. Have been sick since Synthfest and struggling to get much done.

Which is annoying cos I have a review that needs doing fast. As ever the company are hard to communicate with via email and there are things I need to know. Sigh.

A cool filter arrived today, a Korgasmatron II. Only had a brief time but it sounds excellent and with two filters, panning and soft/hard clipping it should be the last filter I need until Dave Rossum releases his Morpheus filter. :)
Also have a Doepfer Subharmonic Generator on the way, swapped for Phoreo (not needed now I'm using Cirklon more fully with my euro setup). The Doepfer should go well with my ribbon controller in giving me those classic Trautonium sounds, should be brill.

Best of all, I finally solved my problem with the character of Seldon Zuckerzeit in my Bogus Focus novel. Had withdrawn it a while back cos it was just too sloppy now I've updated the others. I'm 20 chapters in fixing things and now into the area that needs a major hacking. Fortunately, I've finally worked out why some of the things that happened happened. So assuming I don't die in the next few months maybe I'll put it right.

So that's nice. New Binar album Tales of the Uninformed should be out any day. The gig recording plus some studio stuff, came out very well. Better than I initially thought, but that's always the case. The Dude always manages to make 'em sound good.

Busy, busy!




A bit of percussive nonsense 

No comments:

Post a Comment