Friday 20 December 2019

Good ideas

Well, ish. I thought that instead of debating with idiots, reading shit that makes me despair or just wasting time, I'd start posting some positive stuff about gear I've kept and what I like in particular. I have limited myself to one negative for each thing, just so it's not entirely misleading. There are things with lots of flaws that annoy me but which I keep for various reasons. It's worth talking about those I'd say. Recorded a thing today, the 20th, which is basically the whole afternoon jam. I cocked up one recording of the electribe - what a great addition that is with the P3/JX-03/MonoCircuit/Digitone end of things. Putting Juno through Biscuit (until I fix or replace Mod Factor PSU) and using Virus again. To good effect today. Well, I think.


I will listen tomorrow and either leave in place or wipe.
https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/track/it-all-went




No comments:

Post a Comment