Tuesday 24 December 2019

Ho Ho Fecking Ho

Well, I had a weird encounter with a random fat serving lass at Aldi who demanded to know whether I was ready? I looked at her and informed her I didn't do that kind of thing, to be met with a stare of pure hatred. I realise now that to communicate with the herd I'll have to make some changes and learn some of the preset sentences that people spurt out without even needing to look up from their phones. Had I gone with "I'm smashing it" I would have gone unnoticed.
As it happens, this fits well with my novel and Herbal Jeff's advice to the rest of the gang on blending in with the Other Side.

Anyway, Pat's off to watch the wee man open prezzies, leaving me free for a lengthy studio sesh. I have bought beer. I expect she'll be home 26th or 27th, should probably find out.

In other news, I'm actually really happy with that 35 min track I did the other day. Tossing the Electribe Sampler into my small P3 setup worked a treat - more stuff to do in that area. I should probably not have consigned it to the oblivion that is my Wily E Peyote bandcamp site.

Right, should wash my armpits as they're going to get a bit swampy I expect. Have bought tinned chilli, pizza and stir fry so, apart from the dog's needs, should not need to leave the house!

Seasonal bad taste humour:
Ram Dass was a spiritual leader and guru, NOT a brand of butt plug.

Excellent day. Recorded lots of stuff and lookin forward to playing back. Sketched more for the 'very pleasant' track, still need some kind of melody.











No comments:

Post a Comment