Friday 20 November 2020

Our first single release!

 It's rather exciting - especially as I will soon be able to talk publicly about Another New Thing. I think it's out on Friday so I should maybe not post this until then. 

Here's the video, which is pretty fab and hopefully we'll get some radio play, Radio 6 I'm thinking of you!

We're on Instagram as https://www.instagram.com/another.new.thing/

What else? That'll do for now.

I put another weird/ambient track on Bandcamp, mostly because my soundcloud is full. It's the kind of thing I'm doing right now, although I feel I should move around and play with the gear in another corner. Still no interest in faffing with modular, suspect that's not going to change. 

Major problems with Jasper's arse this morning. Spent quite a while easing out a nugget from a very swollen hole - not really how I'd imagined spending a grey thursday. Poor thing was very unhappy and so was I. Some poo excreted in the brief time I was shopping. Slipped him an extra half steroid but afraid I may have to face the hard truth that it isn't fair to him to carry on for too much longer. I'm not good with hard truths though. 
I bought a large amount of curry from RK Dining yesterday, which will be my lunch for the next week, except tomorrow when we're walking somewhere near Rossendale, I think. Dreading leaving Jasper though, let's hope that steroid does some good...

Two people told me how well Jasper looks this morning. 

Well, the single is available today. As I don't like to post too much, I didn't put up this week's walk pix anywhere, so here will do:









No comments:

Post a Comment