Saturday 22 May 2021

And I disappoint, yet again

 Well now


Tim and I recorded Prograker yesterday and, as I listen, sober, this morning, it's rather chilled out and magnificent. Today is another pissy-downy day and we released our latest EP, just to remind people we still exist. Which we do. Well, I do. I think. https://anothernewthing.bandcamp.com/album/the-action-membrane-ep

Anyway. Recorded a thing that was OK yesterday (Friday) and today realised that the virtual Glasto clashes with the Eurovision final. In a choice between getting utterly mashed in Longridge and having a quiet night with Pat cheering on Iceland and Ukraine, I think the quiet night wins every time. A real sign I'm getting old. Would miss some of the Longridge folks of course and do feel bad...

Tried doing stuff with the sequencer yesterday but I need to learn it first. The flow was way too slow for getting notes in and doing stuff in the way I like. Must adapt to its strengths rather than rail against its UI. 




No comments:

Post a Comment