Sunday 2 May 2021

First Trek of the year & Knob Twiddlers & (yet another) new toy

 I recorded something yesterday that, initially, sounded naff and cheesy. This morning it didn't sound quite as bad but still probably not suited to the Gas Giants project in its current form. Memotron meant to be here Friday after another courier cockup, which is fine actually. 

The Knob Twiddlers' Hangout thing is on Youtube.

Had a nice walk up near Lancaster today. My phone reckons 9.5 miles and my legs kinda agree. Good for me though, especially with beer days coming....






It's coming to the end of April and I can't help wondering when/if the Osmose will show, what with the semiconductor shortage, Brexit and whatnot. Been sitting on its cash so long now it's going mouldy. Probably nothing I'd have in its place though so will keep waiting. I ordered some of those nice 'Jupiter' aluminium end-cheeks for the System 8 and they look swell. I think it's my favourite virtual analogue yet and likely to remain so unless they ever manage to put Diva into a hardware shell. 
Right, gonna update my Blackboxes to 1.7F and do a video to show the wibbly nature of clips (unless the latest beta cures that). Update: advised to use quant of 1 bar but I do that already. 

Memotron is really nice, superb build construction too and a proper mains lead. Recorded some stuff then again with Tim. It's going to fit in well. Loads of sounds in it.



Sunday again. May too. WTF!


No comments:

Post a Comment