Monday 27 February 2023

Biinbi and some grandparenting

 Perhaps due to increased focus, I did a new track today, not quite developed as far as it can go, but pleased with it as a thing. Tomorrow William arrives and goes back Thursday. 

https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/ck-biinbi-99

Friday now, yesterday's walk was great - Tony struggling a bit and I think it's down to his very heavy backpack. He thought I'd been secretly training and it was true I felt very good on the way up. Later my feet and ankles started to hurt but that often happens on a sharp descent these days. Today I plan to have a pleasant afternoon maybe working more on the track I started on Monday or going back to my beloved Osmose. Is it too early to call it beloved?









Where was I? Friday the old 505 died - a burning smell too so dunno if that's one for Tony or not.
Well, Saturday Tim and I did Coolarty - and it was. Sunday I went to RK with our Janet and farted like a bastard in bed (apparently). Monday I did an ambient thing I called Chuffy Finknotl putting the Osmose through the Night Sky then into the Cosmos. Celestial stuff eh? Currently listening to a Field Lines Cartographer gig recording and thinking how much like one of my Friday afternoons it is, so I guess there's hope for the younger generation after all ;) ALso on Monday Roland were in touch about the new 505 and payment - spooky!!! I tentatively suggested I might like another, thinking that I dunno about repairing the old one but I could flog it if I do get it fixed. 
Tomorrow my new spotlights are due so I'll replace that neon tube finally. Tim and I may go to pub,

No comments:

Post a Comment