Thursday 4 February 2010

Care Aware

Went to Care Awareness today, some actors playing the parts and it was OK but a bit superficial really. Came home and finished the Chinese one, finally satisfied with it as I replaced the drum loop with the one I'd used the first time, funnily enough. Trimmed out the bits that annoyed me, sent to Paul and - phew - he said it was good. I do get what he's been saying but it's hard changing bad habits of a lifetime.
Looking at doing another Indian one next. Found a rich seam of samples I had overlooked and fancy doing something synthy along with 'em. Pat and Dawn off to bingo so I could either work on review or do music. Think music may win as Pat going out with pals tomorrow so I'll get time then too. Makes up for losing Sunday night. :)
Logic didn't crash today.

No comments:

Post a Comment