Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hmm

Avatar last night was awesome. Only spoiled by Vue's insistence on leaving the lights on. Rather spoiled the 3D with the glare on the glasses. Arseholes.

Quite a productive day today, no crashes and worked a little more on the China one. Still not sure about the drums as I found a new loop, spent a while putting it in then discovered it actually sounds quite a lot like the other. Next I tried layering them which always feels like desperation, and adding extra percussion.

Got draft 1 of the review complete, just a few things I need to validate but think I've tried everything, installed the free software and tried the USB driver. Don't think I missed anything.

It snowed and Pat had a long cold day at the yard. Tomorrow I have a course to attend in Chorley.

No comments:

Post a Comment