Monday 15 February 2010

Snotty Sunday

Cold still festering. Had a lovely curry (one of the hot and spicy baltis from the posh takeaway) and settled down to a night exploring Absynth, Zebra and Strobe. Zebra my fave of the bunch - only lacks free-running LFOs to be spot on. Downloaded ACE but it uses a lot of CPU. Sounds nice but Zebra will do me. Working through Absynth and understanding some bits - but it's bloody arcane and I don't mean that in a good way.
Jasper almost run over at mum's. My fault - he crossed the road and then was coming back guiltily when a 4x4 almost squished him. He has a sore pad which is bloody lucky. I smacked him out of relief he was OK, which I wish I hadn't. He's not used to it and seemed more hurt by the smack than the large tyre that almost flattened him.
Worked on a sugary and sorta irish track later. Not sure why, just fell into it and started messing with celtic loops through OTT delay effects. It's probably shite. Watched film Adam and Paul which was very good, about two junkies, which doesn't sound promising I admit.
Monday morning, sent in my demo. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment