Thursday 14 September 2017

Back to Berlin

OK, I've been 3 times now and have still to see very much of it. That's only partly because there's a great deal to see. Ferry was really quite stable but we drank a lot anyway before scuttling to a tiny cupboard to sleep! Anyway, Sequentix is now there, a German company, hopefully to flourish. If Colin's many ideas and plans work out, should be a few very interesting years to come. Still tired though and lots suddenly to do at home - including finding where the slug came in that Colin spotted! So today is all about pulling out bookshelves and sniffing for access points. Probably more work for our builder, assuming he ever comes back....

At least I've had a reminder on CVIO and have set up my tracking - sadly some variation between my many oscillators, even the digital ones. I guess very few people have totally accurate voltmeters. Going to put P3 away and get back into Cirklon, with a view to helping out more with general support questions and maybe even do a few more videos. First, a gig to plan and a backing video to make, and a trip to Ikea, and yet more stuff.

Got hooked on Stranger Things at Colin's so today I smartened up our TV and signed up for Netflix. More review stuff to do also, modules, and more to come. I know, I know, I'm a total whiner. Got a book by Stephen Palmer, fellow electronic musician, and this one is actually published. I intend to read and learn. Might even send him a copy of mine and ask if he'll take a look and offer any pointers. Cheeky I know but if I'm to improve it'll only be by people reading and commenting. At the moment it's all a bit of a darkish hole, which rarely bodes well.

Have finally got my ftp stuff sorted so I can fix the websites, or at least put in some useful links and fix the broken nonsense. Whenever I get chance.










Some other photos are in my iPad so they probably will be used for Instagram.

Right, can't be sat around here all day making virtual lists of things I tackle!

No comments:

Post a Comment