Wednesday 28 October 2020

JD / P3 / Electribe Sampler

 Turns out the P3 is a perfect MIDI mixer for the JD-XA. It can supply sequences if I want to program old-style too. Had a good old romp with it this afternoon. Tomorrow I think I'll go back to the Digitone setup - fancy sampling some theremin. 
I think I agreed to write the GR-1 review. Probably good for me to do something, plus some people will be like me and really appreciate it. 

Nice Friday photo of Jasper. That's his tail by the way. 

Good sesh doing mellow dubby tunes. That was Friday. Saturday I sat and wrote 2,000 words about the GR-1. Another sesh should give me most of the review - then it should just be filling in a few details and a conclusion and it'll not be far off done. 

Got another Talk Talk CD. There's a track on it that has a very similar feel/vibe/groove/whatever to a track I did in 1981 called 'Going On'. This is better though. A band I feel bad for not knowing much about, typical me.

Went for a brief shrooming trip and found a promising site. Back novel pottering and contemplating stuff aimlessly. Grand!




No comments:

Post a Comment