Monday 16 January 2012

Being a grown up

Yes, today I did stuff that grownups do. Decorating. OK, Pat was directing but I was able to do stuff like fill a hole with plasterboard, saw some wood, paste the wallpaper. To the untrained eye it might have looked like I was a fully participating member of the decorating duo.

This evening I worked on the latest review. Heard that a piece of gear I've waited ages for is finally on the way. Hope it arrives before I go on hols but isn't urgent! Poor timing on my part going to fecking Malta anyway. Pressing on with current review, fortunately short and nothing major to say about it one way or the other.

Am locked into a contract with BT for a year for my broadband. Similar price to what Virgin would have done me for a much faster, unlimited service. I really must pay more attention. Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment