Friday 6 January 2012



LOL, another great quote. I must start collecting them. When asked how a mate was doing:

"Shit - bad night, got over it with morphine and your music!"

Posted Mo-FX, had a lovely walk in the sunshine. Now contemplating another indulgent afternoon in the studio doing my own stuff. Even though there's no point to that, I may as well enjoy myself while I wait for feedback on last library tracks.

Will also drop a few lines to a couple of companies I've been meaning to approach. Of course instead of noting that down in a blog I could actually do it.... :)

I love Fridays!!!


Idled the afternoon away with the sequencer and Octatrack again. Now all the prepared tracks are in I'm finding it more fun to play with combining live stuff with Octatrack's mashed sequences. I definitely need more snatches of classical though, notes and short bursts seem to work best. Such fun to warp them into something new and unrecognisable but suitable for whatever track I'm working on. Also good I can get a bit of consistency now I'm selecting my scenes and patterns from Cirklon. Win win!

All future tracks I'll tackle like the last few, which is to prepare sections of them rather than the whole thing. Taking ambient sections is proving wonderful too as I can use those in all manner of circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment