Saturday 14 January 2012

A cold, frosty morning


Hmm late night last night, got to bed around tooth hurty this morning. Had a very pleasant chat.
Lovely frosty morning, some jobs to do including more vocal pruning on one of the house tracks, today's challenge being that the vocal in question is part of the drum loop, so I'm gonna have to work a little to remove it.

Glorious sunshine now, but I've more sequency things to do, anyway the lovely Cirklon manual arrived and a damn decent job it is too. I think I might look at doing some kind of alternate view user guide written in my own inimitable style, but still too many things need doing in the OS IMHO before I do that.


right, lampshade to take down. What larks!

Phew, fixing the track Made To Move was easy - bar 4 had the offending sample so I replaced it with bar 2 of the loop, also took the top end off the whisper sound but kept it cos it's good and I don't think they were worried about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment