Tuesday 10 January 2012


most excellent - was about to descend into noodlemania again when a late delivery brought me some new review gear. So I connected it up and that's my evening.... :)

Life is good.
Today I refined the three african tracks a little, think they are better now.
The sequence I just made uses four synths, sh101, mb33 (glad I got that going again), jv2080 and lancet. Using aux events to vary the simple 101 pattern and the new thing to process the 101, using note% on Cirklon to make my dull JV chords sound quite unusual. Almost Sorcerer-like, all from simple Gm progression.

Amazingly, realised no Gm pieces in the sequencer. Did one last night (160BPM) and one this evening at a more sedate 92BPM. Most excellent, no Octatrack component yet but will probably record bits of the current loops as audio, the 101 and jv certainly.


Ahem

No comments:

Post a Comment