Tuesday 3 July 2012

Progress on a difficult review, well small steps anyway. Still some questions being pondered so hope for more feedback and info but gonna do a total reset and then look at the ext/int storage issues and see if sticking to some manual filing routing helps reduce or even eliminate the crashes/hangs. I am not completely optimistic but will do my best.
Turns out sample import is not actually supported and it seems the internal flash is almost not recommended to be used (!). Some confusion about streaming from external media too as what I was told seems wrong/unlikely/impossible. We'll see. Spose they can't all be a pleasure to do.

No music done, dunno what I'll get done this week really. Have that small app to do plus the softsynth review I really want to get stuck into. But it's gig practice this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment