Friday 27 July 2012

Idled my day away yesterday, doing that too often. Still, today's sunny and the beach is calling. Why not? No music to write, a couple of app reviews but no hurry on those. Really will have to look for some proper work.... next week seems ideal for that. :)

Apparently they're talking about stretching the Hobbit to three films. Desperate, cynical, depressing. I spose LOTR turned into such a money-making machine they just couldn't resist.

The Grand Egg and Spoon starts today. More cynical money-making but thank heavens for Jessica Ennis and her cute bottom. Oh, and beach volleyball. Roll on it all being over!!

This blog appears to have mostly degenerated into my ramblings about work I'm not doing, or should be doing. It takes maybe a minute of my time to write and has no thought either, so any good ideas always occur later. I think I'm losing the plot, which reminds me...

No comments:

Post a Comment