Sunday 1 July 2012

Couldn't watch the Vietnamese thing, too many scary operations. Heard one of my tracks by skipping through and thought of maybe getting Waves to give it that "sounds louder at low levels" thing. Dunno though, is that really what everyone does?

Fighting that piece of review gear. Thought it had broken something on my mixer after one crash involving a massive blast of white noise. I think in my panic I pressed a PFL button though, will look later. Can't trust it without a limiter in future though. Have fired off a lot of questions and will see what they say. could be hardware fault.

Ain't done much else. Still not writing any music although trying to learn Albion. Colin released the JSON version of Cirkos which has individual song/instrument dumps. So that's a good thing. He also added scene-level tempo storage and P3 pattern bar repeats up to 99 (IIRC) but I don't think he's really mentioned the updates. There's more too but I can't remember offhand.

Another filthy day, off to see mum later and sort going in the week for next few weeks. Weekends gonna be taken up with visit to pete, gig, Synth DIY. Wotta life!

Got an amazing softsynth to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment