Friday 14 September 2012

Leptodactylus pentadactylus

So the name for smoky jungle frog actually is based on it having five thin fingers, not its penchant for a bong and jungle music. Just goes to show, well, something doesn't it?

Today, in order to try and make the week have some meaning, I may release "And Darkness Falls". Depends if I can get myself organised enough to render the 16 bit masters for bandcamp and make a cover.

In the meantime, another brew I think.

Tony has a rather wonderfully modified Korg Micropreset, which I am irrationally coveting. When he decides to sell it I'll be up there and pestering, even if I'm skint. It was my first ever synth, you see.

Yep, got organised. Made a cover, wrote some notes, only thing I forgot was describing how long an overlap there should be for some of the tracks.

http://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/and-darkness-falls

No comments:

Post a Comment