Sunday 30 September 2012

Smelly weekend of curry and synths...

Colin and Tony have been here, poor Pat's had to put up with the smell of curry from all quarters. She gets me back today but it means I won't be going up to see my mum as usual.
Cirklon's 4th input not fixed, Colin looking puzzled. No biggie. No Elka either, Tony still awaiting part but I did get chance to play and appreciate the modded Micropreset. Mmmm nice.

Didn't so much except listen to the Synthi for hours. Modularis at Leeds was OK, alas no catering this time though just a shitty veggie burger for rather too much money. We didn't stay for the performances this time.

Will be sending my Prodigy back with Tony and hopefully Tim's too. Monowave came home, envelopes seem fixed.

This evening a review (small) to finish and then back to the novel. Or perhaps I'll just veg out...

No comments:

Post a Comment