Tuesday 11 February 2014

Interesting

People are starting to read Future Art Factory. I'm not entirely sure why the sudden interest but so far very positive feedback. It makes me a bit frustrated that I haven't had time to work on the new one but review work has to come first, then music writing.

Sent off two reviews today, early as the deadline was Monday. Hoping to get ahead of the game but I think I should have polished the second one. I said what I wanted but not sure it was in the most simple and readable way. Was bog-eyed later so had an hour just sat listening to music and watching Bob.

Here he is:

So what else happened today? The courier didn't come. The guy who came by mistake yesterday failed to return as he said, who'd have guessed? I'll chase them tomorrow.

Now I'm hoping the people who read my novel won't read the second and be disappointed. Duh!




No comments:

Post a Comment