Monday 3 February 2014

Worky

Worked well today. Wrote almost 3,000 words in one sitting this evening. That's how to do it. Spoke to Nick about Finland, good ideas about travel and the week before. None of us need to practise. :)

Must organise going up to see Ken in Edinburgh once some space in schedule. Am I doing Frankfurt? Probably not if doing Finland.

Damn was going to write something, which I think was the point of me starting this, but have forgotten. Dope!

Copied my current OT bank to all other banks ready to start fleshing out a project. General purpose, using mastertrack and some standardised scenes (last fades everything into big mush). Have set all LFO destinations, MIDI channels of MIDI tracks, CCs of the first, the RLEN params for the recorders and part 4, pattern 16 in each bank to be used for recording so set up for it. Also set the pattern switch mode to 16 steps as PLEN doesn't work with the great INF bodge. One day I'll have a consistent workflow that I don't change two months later. Nah!

I got a new app.

No comments:

Post a Comment