Sunday 2 February 2014

Looky, it's February

Yep, I took my eye off the ball and January escaped.

So today's Sunday and it's been a busy week, even busier last few days. Have spent time with some classic analogue gear and have sent off the CS30 and Tanzbar to get some essential work done. For now getting switch to deactivate CV/Gate connections, input to sequencer so I can clock from Cirklon, UK power supply. Apparently the step down transformer I was using was wrong - US rather than Japanese - oops. I guess that's one of the disadvantages of getting stuff without the right power supply. Anyway, Tony will sort. He'll also take a look and see it's possible to make the Tanzbar claves sound good.
Some of Tim's stuff gone for work too. I'll go up and get the lot when ready.

Lots of review work to do, it'll push the new music writing back but the reviews are fun. Hoping to get a few other choice items along too. Considering getting an Analog4 to take to gig in Finland. Oh yes, agreed to that when online in the early hours. Then realised it's the same weekend as Synth DIY. Which is a shame, I'd planned to go this time. It's a week after Cosmic Smokers. May look at using Octatrack and Radias instead of getting Analog4 since I am actually skint!

Right, should start jotting down some notes of latest review as I appear to have scrawled a LOT so should make sense of them now if I can.

Not much time for novel although I've picked at it enough to say it's a workable first draft. Now edit, polish, ruthlessly refine but not for a while.

Throat sore. Pat on settee last night cos I stunk apparently. Had a less lively curry too, or at least only madras strength korai which doesn't normally do so much harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment