Friday 14 March 2014

Another Friday is here

Mixed start to the morning, sold a bunch of downloads on bandcamp and finished a review, which made me happy. Then I learnt of Tony Benn's passing and got to wistfully remembering seeing him talk once and thinking I could have listened indefinitely.

Today I'll crack on with another review, go see my sister in hospital and with luck this evening cram in a few more 'Game Of Thrones'.

Last night I cooked pasta for us all and it was fairly good, not my best but I improvised a little cos Dawn only told me late her other half was coming. Hey ho! :)

Cloud Atlas is a great book BTW, in case you were wondering. Good job I finished it and can crack on with work.

Random recent pic:
I imagine most people who do blogs plan their entries or work over them for a while rather than quickly brain-dumping their surface thoughts before rushing off to do something else. If this makes me a bad person, it's just one of many character defects we could air. Happy friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment