Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gone Tweeting

OK, so I haven't been blogging much, mostly cos I'm busy trying to get all my review work done before the weekend but also because Pete talked to me about Twitter and I thought I'd give it a go. Not sure I'll stick it out but I've put some really profound things in it so far. The idea is, I think, that I get loads of followers and somehow that's a good thing because, damn, I forgot why. Could be I sell loads of novels or album downloads or someone's interested in the music Pete and I did at the weekend.

Details, they're important.

However, here's a photo of Bob I took this morning. Can't really go wrong there eh?


There was something else in the master plan too, damned if I can remember what it is. Eek, Melanie Philips is on Newsnight, WTF! How come they keep putting that nasty woman on telly?

nighty night. Pat retires tomorrow, Dawn getting flowers and I should think of something too, not sure what. Promised the American guy I'd do some sugary piano music when I get chance, used to be good at that kind of thing once upon a time, not that it ever had any useful outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment